Overall, I thought the Grammys were really good this year…here are my favorite moments of the 2017 Grammys:
- Beyonce’s medley of Love Drought and Sandcastles – the holographs at the beginning were so cool and the chair stunt made my jaw DROP…I feel so grateful that out of all points in history, I live in the same time period as this goddess.
- Twenty One Pilots taking their pants off for their acceptance speech – when I saw them take their pants off, I’m not gonna lie, I screamed, and the speech was so sweet.
- Katy Perry shouts “No hate!” at the end of her performance while the constitution was projected over the stage – her new single “Chained to the Rhythm” kind of annoyed me when I first heard of it, but I’m sure It’ll start getting catchy.
- Bonus: Bruno Mars [heart eyes]
Here are my not-so-favorite moments:
- Joy Villa’s “Make America Great Again” dress – who even is Joy Villa and why…just why…
- James Corden’s opening monologue – I didn’t realize all the falling down stairs and stuff was a joke until he started yelling at the dancers to leave the stage.
- Lukas Graham and Kelsea Ballerini’s medley – the medley of their songs “7 years” and “Peter Pan” didn’t really mix well in my opinion.